Friday 2 March 2012

Whats up with early mourning people?

I went out just before 3am today to take Lucy to work.   Needed gas.   Had to stop at the station on Factory street.    I was sleepy, hair looked like shit, and I admit it cranky.   The clerk looked like I caught her doing something.   Wondered out and in a low uninterested voice said high.   I said I need $10 of gas.   She looked out onto the lot and looked at the only car out there, mine.   So I thought she was punching it up, but she kind of stalled.   I said, are you okay?    She looked up and said, what pump?   I looked out and couldn't make out the number.   She said, the van?    I came within inches of saying no, the other pump with nothing parked by it.   Or the far one, with my Wonder-Woman jet next to it. 


Yes the Wonder-Woman jet picture......See it?

No comments:

Post a Comment